Crystals & Gems Is Setting Up Store This Sat, 15 May @ AR-JAS Fields at West Coast Road


Something exciting is happening this Sat, 15 May...

My mummy's kindergarten is organising a sports event titled 3-G Unity in Sport @ Ayer-Rajah West Coast 2010. It is community event to bring all 3 generations (that's what 3-G stands for) together for a day of family fun.

There would be kids' races, parent-kid races, as well as grandparent races. It would be so much fun watching those little ones race with eggs on spoons and run with bean bags...

Oops, I got carried away. Well, the main point is that I will be setting up store there to join in the fun as well. All my latest designs will be on display, so hop on down to the AR-JAS fields at 600 West Coast Road (map below) this Sat from 8.30am to 1pm and busk in total family fun (plus some retail therapy from my store!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails