The Reason Why I Disappeared...


After disappearing on the blogosphere for a week... I am back. You might have missed me cos I went on an amazing race of Western Australia. This is what we covered:

Perth --> Bunbury --> Busselton --> Margaret River --> Pemburton --> Perth --> Swan Valley --> Fremantle -->

It was a cool plus-minus 20 degrees in Perth and just a little lower as we go south. Nonetheless, the trip had been inspiring. The different sights and sounds during the trip have given my creative juices a boost and you will be sure to catch new designs over here soon.

In the meantime, enjoy a nice polariod photo of a leg of my trip, taken with my iphone... (ok, an iphone cannot take polariod photos... it is a free app I downloaded. But it looks nice anyways, right?)


Related Posts with Thumbnails