New Designs Exclusively for the Bazaar @ Far East Plaza on 28 Feb 2010


Two more days to the Bazaar @ Far East Plaza! I am so excited as I will be revealing some of my new designs at the Bazaar before the rest of the world sees them on my blogshop!

Amongst the many goodies, you can expect to see:

  • New earring designs with lampworked beads imported from the US
  • Gorgeous bracelets in gemstones and unique glass beads like Czech crackle glass, fire-polished glass
  • Fabulous necklaces in precious gemstones of tiger eye, picture jasper, rose quartz, etc
Come on down to Far East Plaza Concourse Level 2 from 11am onwards and be the first to see and own my latest designs.

Here's something special for my blog readers: quote the code BLOG10 and enjoy 10% discount off all purchases!
Related Posts with Thumbnails