Organiser Goofed Up - Bazaar @ Far East Plaza Cancelled!


I heard the worst news possible today - that my long awaited Bazaar @ Far East Plaza had been cancelled due to a goof up by the organiser. What can I say? Life plays you in different ways.

So it is with an extremely heavy heart that I have to tell all that the show has been cancelled. However, I will still make good my words of revealing new designs, so pls stay tuned for the posts that will come over the next few days.

To make up for any inconvenience caused, I will extend the intended 10% discount off purchases at the bazaar to everyone. So it would be a storewide 10% discount off all purchases for 1 week from now till 7 March 2010. Just quote the code BLOG10.

PS: Pls hold on to your support as I will be seeking out other alternative bazaar opportunities. Stay tuned!
Related Posts with Thumbnails